Develop a strategy to avoid a storm that will sink / damage the company
- Cash is king – work with the CFO developing crisis cash flows the right way so the right decisions can be made
Develop a strategy to maximize the value and cash from old co as you make way for the new child
Develop a strategy to build the right team allowing the new child to grow big and strong
Develop a strategy to obtain the financial resources necessary to support the expanding business.
- Assist everyone in understanding alternatives and the cost of those alternatives
Assess the management team with a clear vision to ascertain if the human resources are in place to execute and avoid the storm.
- Outline strengths needed to fill the voids in human capital to execute the business plan
Assess the sales forecasts with a realistic eye
- A clear vision if often needed to help the team arrive at the realistic answer
Assess any materials created to present the new opportunity to possible stake holders
- Working with the team to create materials that will create interest from potential stake holders.
Work with the executive team to build realistic strategic plans that encompass what we call activity based simulation models.
Work with the stakeholders to build solid corporate governance with board members that will add value.